Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance in Missouri & Kansas
Protecting the Homes of our Missouri & Kansas Neighbors
Buying a home is a major investment. Over the years, add in maintenance costs, possessions and upkeep, and you have a costly investment.
Homeowners insurance, also known as home insurance, is a form of property insurance policy that provides coverage for a private residence. A homeowners policy typically covers losses and damages to your personal residence, as well as furnishings and other assets within your home.
Homeowners face a variety of risks, including fires, theft, strong winds, and injuries amongst others. The costs associated with the fallout of these risks is costly and homeowners recognize the need to protect themselves and their families. The team at Summit Insurance Group provides the protection necessary for homeowners to stay safe and can tailor a program to match the specific needs of your home. Our goal is total protection at an advantageous price.
Coverages and a Policies Tailored to Your Home
Basic home insurance policies cover structures, belongings, and people, amongst other assets, protecting a variety of basic liabilities. More coverage is often necessary, so you’ll need a customized solution—that’s where Summit Insurance Agency steps in. We work with a variety of carriers so that we can mix and match a comprehensive policy with fair pricing. Our focus is to provide options, which will allow you to customize your policy to fit your story. Some options from which you can choose include:
Mobile Home Insurance
Scheduled Property Insurance
In-Home Business Insurance
You can save money and time by combining your home insurance with your auto insurance. We’ll make the combination for you; just visit our home & auto page and/or contact an agent.
How can homeowners protect themselves from water damage?
What does home insurance cover?
As mentioned earlier, homeowners liability is just part of a comprehensive homeowners insurance plan. Other important areas of coverage include:
- Structure protection: Insures your house, garage and often detached buildings on the property. Often provides coverage in case of damage from fires, weather, theft or other hazards.
- Possessions insurance: Pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from food in the pantry to computer systems.
- Liability coverage: Additional expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after an accident? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses such as dining or hotel bills.
Your homeowners insurance policy may not cover flood or earthquake damage. Talk with your insurance agent about these types of coverage.
Are all kinds of home insurance alike?
Your home is unique, from its shape and size, to the materials used to build it. In addition, your possessions have wide-ranging values. Any loss is costly, so you’ll want to maximize your benefits.
- Ensure you have enough structure protection to rebuild the home. Keep in mind, the construction value differs from the cost to buy a new home.
- Ask your insurance agent to adjust your possessions coverage to match the full value of your belongings as closely as possible. That way, you’ll have fewer limitations when making a claim. Keep in mind, some policies will limit how much they pay per item.
- Your policy likely includes a deductible on damage. It’s a good idea to take as high a deductible as you can manage—this may lower your premium cost.
What You Can Expect
We always consult with clients to find the right solutions. Once these solutions are in place, we monitor them, taking care to keep clients informed. We manage risk and claims, which helps reduce chances of having to use insurance in an unfortunate situation. We strive to make ourselves reachable at almost any time, so if you need to get hold of us, you can.
Please contact us online or give us a call to learn more. You can get also started by requesting a quote.
Additional Insurance Information:
Summit Insurance Group provides Home Insurance for residents near Lees Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, Kansas City, Overland Park, and Olathe